Pages

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Oh, How Sweet (and Sassy)!

   Well, it's my third and final day of my Sweet Potato craze and you get not one, but two recipes.  Yes, you read that right!  I figured that since I gave you a meal and a snack recipe, that I should also give you a drink and dessert recipe.  So here goes...
   First of all, did you know that you can juice a sweet potato?  Well you can and they're really yummy, kind of sweet, and a super pretty color when they're juiced.  Plus it's super good for you too.

Sweet & Sassy Juice
Sweet Potatoes
Apple
Carrots
Wheat Grass (optional)

Toss everything in your juicer, pour in a glass, add a straw and enjoy knowing that your flooding your body with tons of goodness.

**Mine has a shot of wheat grass which is why you can see some green flecks.  I think it adds to the beauty of the juice as well as the nutritional value! 


And now on to dessert...

Click here for my take on Sweet Potato Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...