Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WIAW #34 OR A Day of Favorites

   Hi Friends!

   Are you ready for another edition of WIAW? Me, too! This is actually Sunday's eats, not Wednesday's AND, they all just happen to be my favorite foods. So, without further ado, let's get on with the eats!

Breakfast...

Tofu Scramble with Avocado Toast

  Lately I've been obsessed with two weekend-type breakfasts: tofu scrambles, like the one above, and my new favorite Chickpea Omelette. I can't get enough of either lately!

Lunch...

Spring salad with lot's of veggies, hemp seeds and a homemade vinaigrette
I love salad! If salad were the only food I could eat for the rest of my life, I would be totally fine (and happy) about that!

Snack...

Organic Gala Apple and Earth Balance Coconut Peanut Butter
I thought about cutting the apple and plating it with a spoonful of the peanut butter, but I knew that if I did that then I would have gobbled it up before I could take the picture. If salad is my weakness then there is no word for what peanut butter is. If I allowed myself, I could finish a jar in less than a week! No joke.

Dinner...

Chili-Lime Lentil Tacos on  sprouted Corn Tortillas with Guacamole
I love tacos! This is another meal that I could eat every single day and not get sick of. And it's so versatile. You could pretty much turn anything into a taco, or taco-like food as I like to call it. I've been known to cook up a veggie burger, chop it up, and add it to a corn tortilla along with some peppers and salsa. I've also done that with a Field Roast sausage. Fast food but healthy and delicious!


In keeping with my Day of Favorites, I thought I would share my favorite songs of the moment. The ones that I hit the repeat button to three times before I let the playlist move on to the next song. Every.Single.Time.

Click to listen....















For some reason I could not find the original to this ^ song on SoundCloud so check it out here on YouTube (warning- explicit lyrics) if you haven't heard it yet... that's only if you've been living under a rock. The remix is only okay. It's missing the drums. Oh, the drums!

And, last but not least, this last song has been on repeat for a LONG time. I had to add it. I love running to this song so I listen to it a lot. It's also my morning alarm... so yes, I do listen to it on a daily basis! Haha! LOVE it.



I hope you enjoyed the little music break! You danced a little, didn't you? Me too!

Happy Hump Day!

Love,
Ves xx

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm, what yummy (and pretty!) looking eats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milky Chance! I'd yet to find anybody outside of Germany who knew them. Stolen Chance is one of my favourite instantly mood-boosting songs.
    All of your meals look delicious. Especially those lentil tacos and the heart-shaped lunch plate is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love that song and it always makes me happy! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...