Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WIAW #8 - The Totally Raw Edition

   Hello all!  I hope you enjoyed yesterday's Raw Lasagne recipe.  Today's episode of WIAW will feature more of my raw eats.  It's too hot to cook around here, plus I love the way I feel when I eat all raw all day. 
So here is a break down of my eats (from last Thursday - ha!)...

{Water with a squirt of lemon (always!)}
{Green Juice! Cucumber, celery, kale, lemon}
{Coffee - Black please!  I always have at least a cup of coffee unless I am on a juice cleanse.  I love my coffee!}
{"Green Smoothie" with blueberries and banana!}
{Veggies and raw hummus.  This is a recycled photo - I have a recipe for Raw Hummus here}
{Salad - romaine, tomatoes, onions and cucumber}
{Another smoothie- I needed a little extra fuel while studying!}
{Dinner - my raw lasagne}
   So there you have it, my raw eats last week!  Who said eating vegetables has to be boring? Mmm!  I hope you guys are able to stay cool in this insane heat we're having here in lovely Hamilton.  Stay hydrated!

Happy What I ate Wednesday!  And thanks to Jenn for hosting!

Love,
Ves xx

1 comment:

  1. Raw lasagna looks so good. Reminds me to get myself some zucchini spirals!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...