Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

You Had to Put the Ice Where?

   Hello all!  Just a quick post for today as I wanted to share with you how ridiculously sore my body is!  Let me explain.  I've been a little lazy lately with my workouts.  I try and keep moving by going for brisk walks around the neighborhood, doing a little yoga in the living room, jumping rope, etc., but nothing really vigorous.  Well, I finally decided to change that and get back into a workout routine.
So, I got my act together, I dug out my Jillian Michaels DVD, and actually put it to use.  Ugh, it seemed like a good idea at the time!  I felt really good while doing the workouts but I'm paying for it today!  I never realized how out of shape I've become.  I'm just hoping it will be less painful each time I do the workout!

Here's a clip from the video: 


   I'm only on Week 1 and I can only imagine the kind of hell that's waiting for me in the next 3 videos!  
Wish me luck and maybe feel just a tiny bit sorry for me too! Ha. 

On a happier note, I received my package from my Foodie Pen Pal today!  Stay tuned for my post about that at the end of this month.

Until next time...
Keep moving!
Love,
Ves xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...