Pages

Sunday, May 06, 2012

"April Showers Bring May Flowers"

   Hello all!  I hope you've enjoyed your weekend because I definitely have!  It's the end of the first day of my "Baking Marathon" for the bake sale but unfortunately, I had so much to do today that I hardly got any baking done.  With a super full morning and some visitors in the afternoon, I finally got around to shopping for my ingredients at about 4:30pm and started baking at about 6pm.  Needless to say, I only got a couple of things done.  I was able to make a batch of my chocolate chip cookies, and two trays of shortbread cookies.  I have two other cookie doughs chilling in the fridge which I will roll out and bake in the morning.  I hope that I'm able to get way more done tomorrow!

   Here's what my shortbread cookies look like...



   These cookies will look even better when I wrap them up for the bake sale! 

Stay tuned for more goodies tomorrow...

Love,
Ves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...