Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WIAW # 14

   Hello party people!
Have I mentioned how much I love Wednesdays?  Well I do!  And since I missed last weeks WIAW post (boo to being sick) I owe you guys a post!

Let's get on with the eats, shall we...

 {Breakfast to go: Green Smoothie}
 {Lunch: Spinach and Kale salad with lots of veggies, lemon and Dijon dressing}
{Snack: another Green Smoothie}
 {Dinner: Butternut Squash Soup with salad and super yummy seed bread.}
 {Dessert: Coffee and Vegan Chocolate Cake... YUM!}

Bevvies...
 {Hot Water with Lemon and Honey}
 {Lot's of water!}
 {Coconut water!  Staying hydrated while I'm under the weather.}


     Starting Monday I'll be posting for the Vegan MoFo all month long so stay tuned for those posts.  And I think I have a semi-theme or weekly theme worked out but I'll iron out the details before Monday.  I'm so excited to participate in this.

   And in case you forgot... I mentioned on my last WIAW that one of my goals was to arrive to work on time (or early).   Guess what?  Today I actually had time to spare when I arrived to work!  WOOHOO  I guess that sick day yesterday gave me that extra little boost that I needed?  Whatever the reason, I hope it lasts.  Ha.

Have an amazing Wednesday everyone!
Love,
Ves xx

2 comments:

  1. HaHa, great job on achieving your goal :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was so proud of myself. It's the little things in life that make me happy! Ha. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...