Pages

Monday, September 03, 2012

Holiday Mondays Make Me Smile

   Hello all!  I hope you're all enjoying the last long weekend of summer.  I was just thinking what a difference a year makes.  This time last year I was wearing a hoodie and eating hot soup to stay warm, and this year I'm ready for another day at the beach!  Because of the cooler weather we were having, I was already thinking about Fall and planning my Thanksgiving menu.  Don't believe me?  Check out this post here.
   This year, Thanksgiving is the furthest thing from my mind (although it's still my favorite holiday!)  In fact, I'm secretly praying for this gloriously warm weather to continue well into September... and maybe right up to my birthday!? ;)  A girl can dream, right?
   For now, I really just want to be doing what this dog is doing.  Or at least, I want a dog that does this!  Watch the video and you'll get what I mean.


Happy Labor Day everyone - especially to all of my teacher friends!  Enjoy it while you can as 'Tylenol Tuesday' is just around the corner!

Love,
Ves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...