Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It Was Bound to Happen!

Well, I have a Twitter account.  Actually, I've had one since February, but my lovely friend and co-worker persuaded me to start using it.  So, I have one 'follower' (I'm awesome!) and no idea how to use it!  I mean, I kinda know how... but I only know how to snoop on other peoples accounts.  And by 'other people' I mean celebs and musicians.  
Anyway, it seems like twitter would be really addictive and I think I would probably tweet something every minute if I had that kind of time.  But I'm wondering if there is any point to tweeting if there is no one around to read it?  It's kind of like the tree falling in the forest... if no one's around... well, does it make a sound?
So, how do you get people to follow you?  And how do you find your friends, assuming that they even have an account?  I have no clue, but I intend to find out!  Wish me luck!  Oh, and 'follow me' if you have a twitter account too.  And maybe you can teach me a thing or two while you're at it! Ha!
Happy tweeting!
Love,
Ves

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...