Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bubbles...


I just had the dreamiest bubble bath tonight and I had to share it with you guys.  I used a bath product from LUSH called the Comforter Bubble Bar.  Man was it comforting!  Especially since my entire body has been aching from all the insane workouts I've been doing... but that's another story.  It doesn't claim to soothe sore muscles or anything but it does promise to hug you like a comforter or a really soft scarf would. 
Usually I cut these bath bombs/bars in half or more but tonight I decided to be extravagant and crumble the whole thing in the tub.  It was so luxurious!  The water turned pink (how perfect for me!) and had such a lovely smell and the bubbles were insane.  This was one bath that I really didn't want to end.  The scent lingers on your skin while leaving it feeling super soft.  Oh, and did I mention that this particular bath bar is vegan?  It sure is!  In fact, 100% of their products are vegetarian and 80% are vegan.  All of the products are handmade and dated for freshness.  You can easily find a list of ingredients for each product and they don't test on animals (duh).  I really can't say enough good things about this company.  You can check them out here and start shopping!  
Oh, and I've been doing a lot of research on natural (for real) skincare and cosmetics and will post something about that very soon.

Enjoy the bubbles!
Love,
Ves xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...