Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WIAW #24 - It's Been a While!

   Hi Friends!

   It feels like forever since I've done a WIAW post.  Not surprising since I've neglected my blog for pretty much the entire month of January.  In my defense, January was a busy month around here.  New Year, Christmas, my baby niece's Christening, my parents were in town from Nova Scotia and I may or may not have had a few Vampire Diaries marathons thrown in the mix.  I think the neglect was a tiny bit justified, don't you?  No?  Okay, sorry.

  Here's my eats for the day:


{Breakfast} lemon water; oatmeal with bananas, flax and nut butter; COFFEE; {Lunch} salad with spinach, avocado, roasted red peppers, nutritional yeast and salsa; {Snack} green smoothie with spirulina, bananas, spinach, blueberries and hemp protein powder; {Dinner} a giant bowl of my Root Veggie Soup from last night plus another salad (not pictured); {Drinks} lots and lots of water; coffee; and more water; {Music} I've had Tegan and Sara's new album Heartthrob playing on my iPod all day.  I love it!  Sample it here.

   I've been trying to eat really well lately because I feel like I have indulged in so much scrumptious food during the holidays.   It's time to get back to simple, clean eating again and it definitely feels really good.


How have you been eating lately?  Click the link above and ogle the yummy WIAW food pics over at Peas and Crayons.   And thanks to Jenn for hosting this link up party.

Happy Hump Day!

Love,
Ves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...