Pages

Friday, July 04, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

   Hi Friends!

Source

   I just wanted to take a minute and wish everyone (who's celebrating) a wonderful Independence Day! I may be living in Canada (and loving it) but there's still an American girl inside me and I can't help but celebrate every American holiday. Luckily the important people around me love to humor me! Secretly, I think they enjoy celebrating right along with me. I mean, who doesn't like to party and eat delicious food that's been prepared for them, am I right? Ha!

Source

  So, enjoy your BBQ's, picnics, beach fun, family time, fireworks, and whatever other shenanigans you're getting up to today! I know I will!


Even if you aren't celebrating the American Independence Day, it's still Friday! That's worth celebrating, too!

Happy 4th of July and TGIF!

Love,
Ves xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...