Pages

Monday, June 02, 2014

Are you there, Blog? It's me, Vesna.

   Hi Friends!
Source
   It's been so long since I've been on this blog. I've missed it, and you, SO MUCH. I always say there's a reason for everything, even if you don't know what it is on a conscious level. And I think that's true for me and why I've been away for so long. Even though I can't pinpoint any real reason why I've avoided my blog, I know deep down there's probably a good explanation. And yes, I do mean to use the word avoid because that's exactly what I was doing.

   Instead of dwelling on the fact that I've been away since last October(!), I thought I would just keep this post short and sweet. Just know that I'll be working super hard to win back your love, I promise! ;-) It feels great to be writing again and I can't wait to start sharing some recipes and healthful tips with you guys. Stay tuned!

A little something to brighten your Monday...
Source



   On a side note... it's also been a super long time since I've listened to an episode of This American Life. I thought it would be a good idea to listen while I write... um... bad idea! It's so distracting. Especially this particular episode that I'm listening to. The prologue is about a little boy who is vegetarian and is trying to convince his parents and little brother to go vegetarian as well. He's 7. Talk about 'wow'. If you want to listen to it, the episode is called Stuck In the Middle.

Happy June!

Love,
Ves xx

ps: I just want to thank those of you who've been asking about my blog and when I'd be writing again. To hear that you miss it and enjoy reading it makes me feel amazing and lets me know that you love it as much as I do. Thank you. xx

2 comments:

  1. So happy you are back Vesna. Miss your blog and sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...