Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Oh, How Fun!

   A little while ago I had mentioned that I had some news (here).  Well I finally have the details (most of them!) worked out and am ready to share!  I'm participating in the Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale - ever heard of it?  You can learn more about it here.  The idea is to promote cruelty free living via kind and delicious treats, while also raising money for a great cause.  I've chosen to donate all of the proceeds to Snooters Farm Animal Sanctuary.  Learn more about Snooters and the AMAZING people who run it here.

Check out one of the flyers that I made...

   I say "one of" because I've made three different ones today!  Ha.  Can you tell I'm a little excited?  This is my first fundraiser that I've ever put together and my first time organizing a bake sale!  So far I have heard the word NO a lot and that was just for the location!  I'm hoping I'll encounter kinder people when I start calling bakeries for donations (fingers crossed).  Although, I do have some pretty awesome people volunteering to bake for me already. (Have I mentioned how much I love my friends and family?) But it sure would be nice to get some donations from the pros! ;-)

Save the date...

   If you live in the Hamilton area (and even if you don't.. ha!) please make sure to stop by the bake sale on May 12th!  I'm holding it in front of Templemead School - rain or shine.  If it's raining that's all the more reason to buy a sweet treat to brighten up your day!  

In case you can't make it to the actual bake sale, you can still make a donation!  Contact me to find out how.

Oh, and of course... spread the word, please!

   In the next couple of days I'll post a list of goodies that I'll be making and perhaps the names of some bakeries that are willing to donate...  So check back soon!

Till then...

Happy Baking!

Love,
Ves xx

 **  By the way... if you are interested in volunteering to make some goodies I won't say no! Ha.  If you've never made a vegan goodie, fear not!  I can give you some tips. :)  Email me if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...