Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Have News About News... Plus, a Dreamy Recipe!

I wanted to give you guys a heads up that I'm planning something super cool and can't wait to share it with all of you!   As soon as I have all of the details figured out, you guys will be the first to know.  Stay tuned!

In the meantime...

How about a sweet treat?  I made up this yummy smoothie when I had a sweet tooth and more oranges then I knew what to do with.  So here is my super simple version of a dreamsicle smoothie:


Dreamy Dreamsicle Smoothie
Ingredients:
2 Oranges, peeled and sectioned
1 Banana, frozen
1/2 - 1 cup Almond Milk
1/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract

Directions:
Place all of the ingredients in your  blender and process until smooth.  Pour in a glass and enjoy with a straw!

ps: I just finished making Chocolate Brownie Bites and Chocolate Cream Cups for Easter this weekend... both vegan and raw!

Happy un-baking!

Love,
Ves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...