Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ooohh... I'm So Fancy!

    First of all, sorry for the silence this week.  It's been a pretty hectic week packed with work and meetings.  Next week looks more of the same but before I get caught up in all of that, I want to share something super exciting with you guys.
RAW Pizza with Sprouts, Spinach and "Cheese"
   My Holistic Health Coaching website is up and running, and I wanted you to be the first to know!  I mentioned a while back (here) about my nutrition schooling and after a lot of work I'm finally ready to share my site.  Check it out: www.vesnamilanovic.com and let me know what you think.  I’d love any feedback and if any of you are interested in chatting about your health, diet, or lifestyle, you can contact me via the links provided on the website. 
Happy Oscar Night!
Love,
Ves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...